Position TypeBuilding Surveyor
CategorySenior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager / Building Surveyor
dhp are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead our in-house interdisciplinary teams to deliver exceptional design solutions to our educational and commercial clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for a technically minded, hardworking and motivated Project Manager to join a leading building design consultancy dedicated to innovation and expanding our delivery. You will play an integral role in shaping the future of the company.
We are looking for a driven individual, who is focused on building lasting relationships with clients, helping them to bring their visions to life. You will take ownership of project outcomes and meet project requirements, whilst managing programmes and budgets. You will be responsible for managing a multitude of project types, for both minor and major works, from inception to completion and maintaining client relationships post project.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong technical background, can communicate in a clear and engaging manner and has the ability to be flexible.
Owing to the nature of the role you will have:
- A minimum of five years’ experience
- Experience of managing design solutions
- Extensive experience of managing budgets
- Experience of administering contracts
- Strong technical background
- Communicate in a clear and engaging manner
- Have knowledge within a building design discipline
- Possess current knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Ability to be flexible
Having a degree or Chartership is desirable but not essential.